From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Reduced the mitigation on solo encounters in Obulus Frontier.
The Lost City of Torsis: Ashiirian Court [Raid]
- Lord Rak’Ashiir has been allowed to summon his adds more freely.
Ruins of Kaesora: Ancient Xalgozian Temple [Raid]
- Xalgoz’s failure effect “Vampiric Lifeleach” will now heal for slightly more.
Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair [Raid]
- Vhaksiz the Shade’s “Shade Walk” will now cause the target to take slightly more damage from all sources.
- Corrected an issue that caused Vhaksiz the Shade’s “Shade’s Influence” to not grow over time the longer it persists.
Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber [Heroic]
- Chamber Defense should no longer be used by The Kly when fighting him in normal mode.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Corrected an issue that allowed swarm pets to share melee stats from the caster.
- Removed incorrect effect prose from Feral Stance that stated it increased attributes by 300%.
- Blaze will now grant Fervor for level 100 wizards instead of ability modifier.
- Empowered Bolt will now grant Fervor for level 100 warlocks instead of potency.
- Minion Translocation now has a maximum range of 80 to prevent cases where some casters were able to cause it to cast while outside of it’s normal maximum range of 45. The normal range of 45 still applies.
- Shades of Drinal: Trial of Everafter – Drinal’s Steward, located at Ashen Tower, will now respond appropriately, when initially sent to him, even if you have completed “Shades of Drinal: Great and Small”.
- Starting “A Goblin Nightmare” will no longer cause some Obulus remnants you are fighting to disappear and keep you stuck in combat.
- Marr’s Chosen – Qzyk the Conqueror is now properly called from hiding, after defeating Enforcer Zifa, Krakat the Cruel, and Krakan The Wary.
- Where Help is Needed – Deletion of this quest now removes “Scrap of Cloth” from the player’s inventory.
- Knotbarking Up the Wrong Tree [Heroic] – Knotbark in Zek the Scourge Wastes [Heroic] has had his challenge reduced.
- A Goblin Nightmare – Reduced the number of Kly abductors that must be killed and the subsequent number of frightened Bloody Tooth goblins that must be rescued from 10 to 5.
- The Warrior’s Call Volume II – Caertaxian Legion and Guardians of the Underfoot factions are no longer required to purchase the Simple Jar and the Simple Drinking Straw.
- The Warrior’s Call Volume II – Clan Threal’Gorr faction is no longer required to speak to Grand Oracle Hoop’Ak.
- Jaled Dar’s Shade, The Iksar Hero, and The Omen Feeder now have fewer hitpoints.
Trackback from your site.