Fr0m the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Reduced the random chance to get multiple scouts in Kralet Penumbra encounters which will reduce the overall amount Dark Assault is being cast.
Kralet Penumbra: Tepid Depths
- Reduced the damage on Mental Detonation and Aberrant Assault. Lowered spell dps on Mind-Rippers and Spell-Eaters.
Maldura: Algorithm For Destruction [Agnostic]
- Electro-charged reinforcements now drop electro-charged batteries.
- X-O Arachmech now drops an X-Electro-charged battery.
Maldura: Bhoughbh’s Folly [x2 Raid]
- When speaking to Bhoughbh to turn in his requested items the quest “G.W.A. Gnemlin With Attitude” should update for all members of the raid.
Maldura: Forge of Ashes [Raid]
- Kyrus will no longer death touch players who are returning to collect their soul shard.
- The Forge Golem has been increased in difficulty.
Penumbra: The Hive Mind [Raid]
- The Psionists have had their time limit fixed. They should end the encounter if not defeated within 25 mins.
- Players can no longer Drag the Well of Power.
- Sath’Oprusk’s Shambleshank ability should be much more deadly, if not handled properly.
- The Polliwog’s “Bring about a Plague” and “Bring about an Affliction” should now be correctly ensuring that the same target does not get the effect repeatedly without causing consequences.
- Deaths from the Polliwog’s adds should now count toward the Polliwog’s death limit.
- Ancient’s Leather Mantle is now a proper shoulder item.
- Forge Fire Flask and Tri Leaf Clove may now be salvaged.
- Hunter’s Trinket will now cast its effect.
- The damage reduction from Channeled Redirection will no longer stack with itself.
- Practiced Power will now correctly apply when equipped.
- You should no longer receive failure messages from timed quests after leaving Thalumbra unless the quests are active.
- Leech Liberator can now be completed.
- Angry rock eaters will now only notify the player they’re actually angry at.
- The number of creatures required to complete Cathedral Sweep in Kralet Penumbra: Temple of the Ill-Seen has been reduced.
- Increased the number of mushroom caps that spawn in the water for Swimming For Shrooms.
- Corrected an issue with several timed quests in Thalumbra that prevented them from being repeated.
Trackback from your site.