Here are your Update Notes for Tuesday, January 8, 2013 from the EQ2 Forums:
- You can now invite another player to create a raid even if they have a mercenary but you do not.
- You can now fill remaining spaces in your bags from your overflow via /empty_overflow or from right-clicking on the overflowing inventory icon.
GUILD HALL AMENITIES
- The standard bearer should now offer guild markers for use in marking strategic locations within instances. Only those marked as a raid looter can remove these markers.
- The Refine ability icon should now refresh instantly, as the recast time suggests.
- Refining metals will no longer have a chance to return a refined loam.
- Default primary components for the recipe creation page will now default to unrefined components, if available. Changing the quantity will pull any primary components available, including refined.
- Level 90+ spirit stones now start as Legendary.
- Drednever journal pages will now go into the Collectibles container.
- Obols and Greater Spirits for the Steward merchant now drop for everyone that is eligible.
- Obols are no longer flagged as “Ethereal”.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Obols to drop from every kill in the Altar of Abhorrence.
See a Complete List of Drinal’s Steward Heroic Armor (requires [eq2u]Obol[/eq2u]s and [eq2u]Greater Spirit[/eq2u])
Trackback from your site.