From the EQ2 Forums:
Attention players: we will perform maintenance beginning at 3:00 AM PDT* on Tuesday, July 29, 2014. We expect this maintenance to take approximately two hours. This will impact the following SOE services:
• Commerce functions, including purchases
• Game, web and forum logins
Thank you for your patience as we complete this maintenance.
ALL EverQuest 2 Servers will come down on July 29th, 2014 at 7:00 AM Pacific Time* for an update. The expected downtime is approximately two hours.
Time Zone Conversions
- PDT: July 29 @ 3:00-5:00am & 7:00-9:00am
- EDT: July 29 @ 6:00-8:00am & 10:00-Noon
- BST: July 29 @ 11:00-13:00 & 15:00-17:00
- CET: July 29 @ 12:00-14:00 & 16:00-18:00
- AEST: July 29 @ 8:00-10:00pm & July 30 @ 12:00am-2:00am
and the actual notes after the jump…
- Delectable house items from The Vigilant have been added to the Loyalty Merchant.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Defeating encounters that grant status will now grant status to unguilded players.
Temple of Veeshan: Dreadscale’s Maw
- Bristlebane should no longer attempt to use two different pranks at the same time. Silly Bristlebane…
Temple of Veeshan: Laboratory of Mutation
- Killing bosses within Temple of Veeshan: Laboratory of Mutation will now update the “Slay Boss Creatures” daily objective.
High Keep: The Bloodless Incursion
- Missions within High Keep: The Bloodless Incursion now grant increased Etyma, two Ethereal Crates and a random Temple of Veeshan Mission Crate reward.
- [eq2u]Pride’s Edge[/eq2u] can now be equipped by Wardens and Channelers.
Trackback from your site.