From the EQ2 Forums:
- In response to player feedback, we have revised the Mercenary user interface in the Character panel to add summon/suspend functionality and clarify the features overall.
- As a reminder, mercenaries (normal and rare) may be resummoned after 60 seconds from when they were last suspended.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Draazak from being spawned when the correct items were turned in.
- The red shinies on Aeterna Gardens have been moved a bit further away from Wuoshi.
- Regulus and Regulas should no longer reset a few seconds after they are triggered.
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- The spell “Bone Rot” in the Andreis the Culler encounter should hit for slightly less and should tick less often.
- The spell “Commanding Leadership” in the Gerid, Harin, and Merig encounter should hit for slightly less.
- Sacrifice of Bone adds in the Andreis the Culler encounter should no longer occasionally spawn more than they should.
- There should be more time between waves after the first group spawns in the second wing ring event.
Temple of Veeshan: Laboratory of Mutation (Heroic and Advanced Solo)
- Corrected an issue that prevented the option to revive at the zone entrance.
Stratum of the Protector
- Shazzak should now reliably return after the Fragment of Shazzak phase.
- Sphere order in the final boss fight should now be predictable.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Truespirit Rift is now click-through.
- Insane Hammer of the Custodian is now a hammer.
- Maximum stack size for Draconic Incense has been increased.
- Quenching the Parched – Map quest marker has been adjusted to include all 12 of the flower spawn points.
- Spiritbreaker and Spiritbreaker, Eianosheoll’s Folly are now available from the Shady Erudite, if you have completed their respective quests.
- Reduced the rotation on the daily Cobalt Scar missions from a full day to 18 hours.
Trackback from your site.