From the EQ2 Forums:
GUILD HALL AMENITIES
- You can now set tradeskill access separate from withdrawal and deposit access on each Depot’s UI.
- Transmuting components are now labeled properly and can be added into the harvest depot by selecting the appropriate choice in the deposit dropdown.
- Treasured – Fragments and Powders
- Legendary – Infusions
- Fabled – Manas
- Augmented Blessing and Augmented Smite no longer stack proc chance. They now increase in effectiveness for each similar effect you wear.
- Augmented Blessing and Augmented Smite no longer proc in PVP combat.
- Augmented Blessing and Augmented Smite’s “On Damage Received” effect can now only trigger once every 15 seconds.
- XP for weaker creatures has been reduced in dungeon maker dungeons.
Trackback from your site.