From the EQ2 Forums:
- When you unattune an item with no-trade adornments those no-trade adornments are now destroyed.
- Chests should no longer spawn in midair.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Creatures involved with the Kildrukaun the Ancient battle in Skyshrine Contested should no longer cause the encounter to reset as quickly when pulled away from their spawn point.
Qeynos Capitol District
- Added a collector to Qeynos Capitol District. Seek out Flitia Veel in Maile’s Exchange for all your collection needs!
- The Opalescent Prowler plushie will now allow itself to be converted for use outdoors.
- Skyshrine: The City of Drakur – Kildrukaun the Ancient’s cloak drops are now the appropriate quality.
- Havoc Marks are now Heirloom instead of No Trade.
- You should no longer be gated if you leave during the final scene of the Qeynos ratonga racial quest “In Our Own Way”.
Trackback from your site.