From the EQ2 Forums:
- The ‘Restore Items’ tab on the character window is now available.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Altar of Malice [Raid]
- Tserrina should once again cast her Malicious Shadows and Malicious Strife spells.
- Ritual Keeper V’derin should more reliably cast his Rain of Malice ability.
Precipice of Power [Raid]
- Once spawned, avatars should now respawn if they sense they have not been defeated and reset for any reason.
- Teleporters to avatar islands no longer deactivate when an avatar is engaged.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Flash Cast no longer references Empower Servant, as summoner pets no longer consume power when using abilities.
- Enhance: Marisha Kur’s Blessing will now correctly enhance Marisha Kur’s Blessing.
- Players can no longer flurry in PvP combat.
- Players will now require more spell resists to reach the resistance cap in PvP combat.
- Ensured all timed writs in the level 40 range for all crafting classes have no less than 3 parts and therefore will receive fuel cost reimbursement in 3 parts.
- Insulated Warmers – The root of the World Tree has begun providing sap, once again.