We’re incredibly glad to have our worlds back online again and we really appreciate you all being so patient with us while we strengthened the castle walls.
It’s been quite odd working on the game without it running. We’re glad you’re back!
So, you’re probably wondering, “What has your Dev Team been doing for the last couple of weeks?”
Here’s a small list of things that happened during that time:
- Figured out the Fan Faire panel details. The “New Stuff” panel is going to be a heck of a show this year, I think.
- Continued brainstorming on a major new feature set (which we intend to unveil at Fan Faire.)
- Detailed out the mechanics change plan for the coming year (we’ll be sharing these plans with you soon and think you will really like what we have in store.)
- Worked out a very cool set of tradeskilling quest changes to make those more interesting.
- Made a quick UI change to the AA trees so that unavailable abilities are greyed out. (Kind of a “no duh” change, but it’s nice.)
- Freeport artwork concepting has been going well and the first architecture changes have started.
- And of course, there’s a lot more, but details will roll out as we get closer to their release.