From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Adds in most tier 4 encounters have had their combat mitigation reduced.
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Adds in the Warden of Nightmare encounters have had their respawn timers corrected to intended values.
- Corrected an issue that occasionally caused 4 adds per round instead of the intended 3 in the Warden of Nightmares encounter.
Lost City of Torsis: The Shrouded Temple [Heroic and Event Heroic]
- The Mist Reaver’s “Smothering Mist” will no longer target mercenaries or pets.
Kaesora: Xalgozian Stronghold [Solo]
- Over-General Vihgoh will no longer reset when engaged in combat.
- Levinbolt will now correctly identify itself when it triggers a combo.
- Corrected an issue with Granite Protector that caused its combo bonus to immediately dispel after cast.
- Ranamed the Granite Protector’s default attack spell to Battering of Stone to differentiate it from the Protection of Stone ward.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Illegible Scroll Pages from being granted by mission crates completed within an expert zone.
- [eq2u]Plate of Sunshine Gems[/eq2u] – Item name is now correct.
- [eq2u]Wicker Basket of Green Beans[/eq2u] – Item name is now correct.
- [eq2u]Chest of Fool’s Gold[/eq2u] – Item name is now correct.
Trackback from your site.