Update Notes from the EQ2 Forums posted as of 8:00am PST:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- All raid encounters above tier 1 now have a base mitigation increased based off of expected mitigation debuff values.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Plane Shift will no longer apply an illusion to epic 2.0 pets.
- Corrected a bug in Battle Coordination that prevented the application of Open Wounds to the casters group.
- Corrected an issue that prevented summoner epic 2.0 pets from casting their epic attacks.
- Glacial Freeze will no longer have its duration reduced by harmonization.
- Planeswalker and Reaper may now be Flash Cast.
- Planeswalker and Reaper pets will now benefit from all pet enhancement AA’s except where the enhancement is for hate gain.
- Energy Clash will now be able to be cast with Reaper or Planeswalker pets.
- Reduced the amount of damage that gets reflected with Master’s Interpose.
- Guardian will now cast the triggered effect. Moved the maximum melee damage effects to the triggered effect.
- Impart Faith will now cause Shield of Faith to cast a second effect which carriers the noxious, elemental and physical wards to correct an overwrite issue.
- Timelord will now use the correct tier based cooldown.
- Smoothed out the duration increase granted by Strength of the Ancestors so that the larger portion of the increase comes from higher tiers of the spell.
- Shadow Agent will now use the correct buff package.
- Implosion will no longer cause the target to teleport to the assisted player, if pass through targeting was used.
- The Awakened Dragon’s Temper now grants DPS instead of ae autoattack chance.
Trackback from your site.