From the EQ2 Forums:
Fixed an issue where client updates for Beastlords would be sent way too frequently.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Shady Swashbuckler XVIII – Now offers The Shield of the Magi, for those who have completed “Koada’dal Magi’s Craft”.
- Several Heroic bosses have had issues with spawning more adds than was intended. These should now properly spawn the correct number of adds more reliably.
Ruins of Kaesora: Ancient Xalgozian Temple [Raid]
- Bleeding Bite will now increase the amount of damage taken from all sources.
Kunark Ascending: Raids
- Achievements for killing Shanaira the Prestigious are no longer hidden.
Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber [Heroic]
- The Kly’s reflections will now unroot when they receive damage.
- An achievement has been added for defeating The Kly [Challenge].
Arcanna’se Spire: Repository of Secrets [Heroic]
- Adds properly despawn for the Tabor’Zaai and Xerxes’Kade encounters.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Ethereal Mastery, and Ethereal Expertise now use the new Ability Doublecast stat instead of a scripted effect.
- Double Up now uses the new Ability Doublecast stat instead of a scripted effect.
- Fixed an issue with certain abilities when using pass-through targeting.
- Focused Offensive now displays the correct chance to recast any offensive Combat Art on Time-Locked Servers.
- Reduced the spell tier multiplier on Ethershadow Assassin.
- Corrected the display on combat mitigation debuffs. They will now show their full reduction after all multipliers in the ability examine and tooltip.
- Cheap Shot no longer casts a separate 2 second Cheap Shot on termination that only applies to non-heroic targets. Instead, its duration has been increased to 4 seconds and can affect heroic targets that are not immune to stuns.
- Gear from The Shadow Odyssey expansion has been upgraded to provide progression for the Time-Locked Expansion Server.
- Quest targets for “Mending a Broken Land” and “Never Ending Mending of a Broken Land” have been made to respawn faster.
- You no longer have to wait 18 hours after completing “Mending a Broken Land” to pick up “Never Ending Mending of a Broken Land”.
- Flying wyverns should now count toward “Mending a Broken Land” and “Never Ending Mending of a Broken Land” kills.
- Spirits in the Streets – Nelik Ulnya will now accept your report from Acolyte Ksylia, even if you have completed “Collective Memory” or “Grobb, Not Forgotten”.
- Collective Memory – Nelik Ulnya will now only offer this quest after “Spirits in the Streets” is completed.
- Ritual of Bone should now progress normally after speaking with Osh.
- A Message to Osh – Osh will now respond to those who have used the spiritgate, even if the player is on “Curse of the Magic Thief” or “Awakening Bonds: Forks in the Road.”
- Awakening Bonds: Whispers of the Past – The mortar and pestle will now require the necessary component.
- How the Mighty Fall – Skalmos is now susceptible to being damaged by the most mighty.
- The Warriors Call: Volume II – People who used the incorrect forge and now have the Indestructible Hammer and no update should use the Worker’s Sledgemallet to travel to the Forge of Time and Space and click on the correct forge. This will update your quest.
- Jaled Dar’s Shade and The Iksar Hero’s hitpoints have been further reduced.
- Shade of the First Brood – First Brood sentries should no longer spawn under the world.
Trackback from your site.