From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Fixed a bug that could cause some overland zones and popular dungeons to crash.
Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair [Raid]
- Raenha, Sister of Remorse should now allow a little extra time to defeat her.
Adjusted the minimum time required to gain ascension levels to account for the four extra scrolls granted to all characters.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Corrected an issue with Divine Healing that prevented it from applying if the caster had the Potent Protector prestige ability.
- Corrected an issue that prevented some hostile ascension spells from stacking when cast by different casters.
Fixed an issue where signs in houses wouldn’t update immediately when text was changed.
- A Goblin Nightmare – Frightened Bloody Tooth goblins should no longer be “too far away” when attempting to escort them back to Twark.
- Players who deleted and restarted “The Final Blow” after completing “Time Is Short” can now hail Queen Alwenielle’s hologram in the Arcanna’se Spire to update their quest.
- There is now a goblin fuel merchant in Twark.
- O Frostfell Tree – Jarith Icewing will now recognize your work in this quest, even if you have completed “Tis the Season” or “Gift Giving”, previously.
- Tis the Season – Jarith Icewing should now only offer quest to those who have completed “O Frostfell Tree” during this holiday season.
- Shade of the First Brood in Fens of Nathsar and Battlement Bound in Jarsath Wastes should no longer spawn at the same time.
- Public Quest bosses now adjust their health based on the number of participants.
Trackback from your site.