From the EQ2 Forums:
- Changed the time between changing your last name from 7 days to 15 minutes.
- Fixed the /namingpolicy command to show the proper webpage.
- You can now enable multi language fonts on your client. Open options, and go to User Interface, Game Windows, Multi Language Fonts. NOTE: you will need to restart your client for the changes to take effect. Doing this will switch the default fonts to ones that support multiple languages like Russian and Japanese.
- You can now enable or disable your cl_allow_ime setting in your eq2.ini file. Currently, only players wishing to chat in Japanese (Hiragana/Katakana/Kanji) should need this setting and will need fonts that support Japanese characters. To enable this add the line “cl_allow_ime 1” anywhere in your eq2.ini file in your eq2 install folder. Restart your client and you should be able to type in Japanese on any server (regardless of locale, if you have a font that supports it).
- The cl_allow_ime setting is automatically turned on if the language on your client is set to Japanese.
- Also note, all other languages should be able to use chat with their local keyboards including Russian (Cyrillic).
[TIME-LOCKED EXPANSION] POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Adds in the 3 Princes encounter have had their tiers reduced.
- Adds in the Mutagenic Outcast encounter have had their tiers reduced.
- Adds in the Hurricanus encounter have had their tiers reduced.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Kralet Penumbra: The Master’s Chosen [Heroic]
- Xal’Gilah will now take slightly longer to resurrect his fallen adds.
Thalumbra, the Ever Deep
- Slightly increased the range checks of the Azure, Crimson, Emerald, and Crimson Msuhrooms in the Vanlith the Mysterious One’s encounter.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Corrected an issue with Knights Stance that prevented it from working with newer shields.
- Minstrel’s Melody will now affect DPS on Time-Locked servers.
- Echoes of Faydwer top level Heroic Boss and Raid Itemization has been improved.
- Corrected an issue that caused some level 41-49 weapons to calculate their DPS rating as if they were level 1.
- Molten Heart now correctly grants Spell Weapon Damage Bonus rather than Weapon Damage Bonus Melee Only.
Trackback from your site.