From the EQ2 forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Laboratory of Lord Vyemm
- The Uncaged Alzid’s adds are now heroic.
- Ancient Bound Abominations are now x2 instead of x3.
- Reduced the damage of Lord Vyemm’s Scream of Chaos.
- Tarinax’s Adds are now heroic.
Halls of Seeing
- Enforcers of Captivity adds are now heroic.
- Mistbound sentry adds are now heroic.
- Mistbound vindicator adds are now x2 instead of x3.
Lyceum of Abhorrence
- Gnillaw the Demented’s linked adds are now x2 instead of x3.
- Gnorbl the Playful’s linked adds are now heroic.
Maldura: Forge of Ashes [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that caused some kills in the zone to identify as flawless kills when they were not.
- The Forge Golem should now spawn correctly when getting a flawless kill on Cronnin/Dellmun, Kiernun, Bereth, Htardlem/Amzzem/Uigirf, and one of the Captains.
- Ashenfell and Graybeard Sureshots now give more time for reaction before attempting to kill priests.
- The Forge Golem has had new items added as an additional drop to his loot table.
Kralet Penumbra: Temple of the Ill-Seen [Heroic]
- Killing Grelikor too quickly will no longer stop zone progression.
- Corrected an issue with some versions of Early Advantage that did not allow them to stack.
- Corrected the drop chance of some raid tier 2 cloth and chain armor types.
- The potency and crit bonus of Fallen Dynasty dropped and quested rewards have been adjusted to match new progression.
- Lord Vyemm’s loot has been increased.
- Court of Truth: Brush with Celebrity – Players on this quest can once again enter the Games to fight.
Trackback from your site.