Speak to a Gigglegibber Scalper in West Freeport at the Freeport Reserve or in North Qeynos at Ironforge Estate, then and then click on the door to enter The Haunted House.
- Inspect the dusty note on the desk at /loc -8, 0, 0.18
- Complete the Butler’s tasks:
- Sweep the floor – These are piles of dirt on the floor. There are 5 piles of dirt in total.
- Dust the furniture – This is just about every piece of furniture in the entrance room, which are the chair, desk, bookshelves, canoe, vases, statues and chest.
- Realign the paintings – These are the paintings on the ground and the one on the wall. You don’t actually have to make them straightened out (but can if you’d like!), simply placing them on the wall (and moving the one that’s already on the wall to a different spot) anywhere will suffice. There are four paintings, one of which is laying face-down near the entrance door.
- Once you complete those three tasks the Butler’s spirit will be released
- The planks blocking the archway to the dining room can now be broken at /loc 6, 0, -1
- After breaking the planks, pass through the archway and take a right into the dining room
- Read the Lord’s list on the table at /loc -10, 0, -10
- Learn to dance. Head down into the basement and click on Lady Halcovian
- Do NOT choose to begin immediately or you risk a high chance of failure if you are unprepared!
- You will be given 4 abilities: Spin, Sway, Down and Back. Put these on a hotbar of their own and memorize which key dance move is at before beginning.
- Face the four ghoulish dancers when you are ready to begin. Hail the Lady again and tell her that you are ready.
- The ghoulish dancers will go through a routine of 50 moves using the four new abilities you received. You must copy each dancer’s move exactly. You will not have very long to respond to each before the next occurs, and the pace picks up during the routine.
- If you receive too many fails you will be unable to complete this step. Many times this completely bugs out the entire Haunted House, requiring you to leave, delete the quest, and restart it.
- If you fail and wait for the music to stop completely, the dance should correctly reset itself
- The goal is to pay close attention so you pass! Focus on only the skeletons.
- Once you pass the dance routine, the Lady’s spirit will be released
- Just beyond where the lady was standing is a bowl of rotten food and a note
- Read the note and click on the bowl of food at /loc -4, -5, -10
- Follow the wisp up through to the second level of the house
- Click on the hidden door to open it and fight a large rat (which drops a Rat Plushie)
- After the rat is dead you can click on the skeleton inside the hidden cubby; you will receive a message stating that you found a key to the room in the cellar
- Return to the basement and open the door past the rotten food
- As you approach each of the two children, their spirits will be released
- Pick up the coin on the edge of the desk that Yilin Halcovian was standing next to at /loc 9, -5, -11
- Return to the dining room and approach the bench with cups on it.
- Click on the large upright wooden mug to tip the bartender at /loc 5, 0, -10
- Optional: Click on a skull at 3, 1, -11 to receive a skeleton mask
- The Lord’s spirit will now be released
- Head back upstairs, turn right and you will see a large spiderweb at /loc 4, 6, -5
- Click the green candle on the ledge next to the web to burn it. It will catch fire and you will be able to walk through it.
- Optional: Before continuing to the attic, there is an aggressive large black spider that you can kill on this landing, just past the web, which drops a Black Spider Plushie
- Head upstairs into the attic. You will see a heavy fog with several gravestones in the center of it. Walk past this to the other side of the room where there is a single window in the wall.
- A warding stone with an open book on the ground next to it is right in front of the attic graveyard at /loc 9, 13, 1
- Once you read the book you will be confronted with an undead uprising!
- The warding stone at /loc 9, 12, 0.18 next to the book can now be interacted with
- Left-click it over and over until a shocking surprise jumps up at you. Don’t try to kill the zombies, use the warding stone to do so.
- If you’re prone to jumping up the walls, turn down your volume and look away for a minute once you know your cursor is in the correct place to click the warding stone
- The curse is now lifted and you will automatically be zoned out of the Haunted House
- Speak to the Gigglegibber Scalper again for your reward
Trackback from your site.