From the EQ2 Forums:
US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately one hour.
EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 9:00PM PDT* for an update. (Approx. 5:00AM London Time on April 1, 2015). Estimated downtime is one hour.
Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 6:00 CET am 01.04.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren. Die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit wird etwa 1 Stunde(n) betragen.
Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 6:00 CET le 01-04-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur. Le temps d’arrêt sera d’environ 1 heure.
and here are your update notes from the EQ2 Forums…
- Optimized some tool-tips and item examines to help with server performance. Fixed a bug where, when examining an item adornment that is part of a set, you may not always get the proper number reported in the item examine for how many adornments you have equipped from the set.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Ossuary: Cathedral of Bones [Raid]
- The Protector of Bones has had his health decreased and adds should spawn less often.
- Shadowslice will no longer ignore wards.
Precipice of Power [Raid]
- The Tribunal has regained his ability to pass judgment on his adversaries.
- Corrected an issue that affected targeting during the Tribunal encounter.
- The Silent Assassin in the Tribunal encounter has been made larger so it is a bit easier to locate.
Blessings and Miracles
- Bristlebane: Grin of the Trickster has been changed to not stack from multiple casters and the duration has been reduced to 30 seconds from 10 minutes.
- Bristlebane: Swindle Fate has been changed from 15 seconds permanent anti death to a 15 sec 3 trigger anti-death.
- Removed restrictions from most Altar of Malice weapons, except where dictated by class restrictions.
- All jewelry items obtained from Construct of Malice as well as Avatars now apply a set bonus for obtaining multiple items from these powerful creatures.
- The effect Early Advantage has had its effect scaled to always proc for the maximum in its damage range as the health requirement no longer applies.
- Altar of Malice raid weapons have had their damage rating slightly increased.
Trackback from your site.