From the EQ2 Forums:
- Map Fog has been removed.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Expert Spells of a higher tier will now do more damage than the same spell Master previous tier. For example: Level 91 Faith Strike (Expert) will now do more damage than level 81 Faith Strike (Master).
- Bound transmutation stones purchased from the loyalty merchant may now be transmuted correctly.
- Corrected an issue where some pvp adornment added red gem armor lost its ability mod.
- Altar of Malice and Tears of Veeshan Weekly Missions are now classified as Weekly Missions in the Quest Journal.
- Altar of Malice Weekly Solo Dungeon, Weekly Heroic Dungeon and Weekly Raid missions will now award Malice Gemstones.
Kander elaborated on that last note with these comments:
Armor Gems will be on the weekly quests starting tomorrow. You will be able to earn any heroic gems and red raid gems once a week.
He also indicated that the ability to convert Green gems to Red gems was coming, and that those few Red gem armor pieces that aren’t upgrading correctly will be fixed soon.
Trackback from your site.