Here are your update notes this week. Of course the biggest change is Dungeon Maker being nerfed into oblivion. Also don’t forget that there will be a 3 hours of e-commerce and voice chat maintenance today coinciding with the patch.
From the EQ2 Forums:
- Corrected an issue where coin would vanish when deposited into the shared bank as an exile.
- The Dungeon Maker feature is now available to all players.
- Dungeon Maker dungeons no longer grant experience or rewards. Players can still spend existing tokens in the Marketplace.
- Most avatars and toolbox objects are available to all players.
- Spawners no longer drop in the world.
- Current dungeons have been unpublished. [Ed. Note: This is being done to reset the Leaderboards)
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Several loot drops have been moved to more accurately reflect zone progression difficulty.
- There are now additional Speedbuff Waterspouts in Tranquil Sea and Phantom Sea near zone lines.
- Essence of War may now also be obtained from slaying Perador the Mighty.
- Khadra the Ferrin Merchant now sells Draconic Scrolls, and will upgrade your ancestral champion consumables for Ferrins.
Ossuary of Malevolence [Contested]
- Drops have been upgraded to bring them into line with zone difficulty.
- Overall hit point values have been reduced by 20% to 25% for basepop and bosses.
Resonance of Malice
- The Deathly Usher fight in Resonance of Malice now has additional messaging.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Raxxyl’s Rousing Tune IX is now less confused. It now shows as IX in the knowledge book.
- Bristlebane’s tricksy leaping rabbit mount is now slightly less tricksy, allowing for other leaping mounts to correctly be used in the appearance mount slot while it is equipped.
- Soldier’s Legplates of Guarding now has the correct Icon.
- Corrected an issue with several armor pieces not being equippable after adding a blue adornment.
- Tradeskill Weapons should no longer be Lore Equip.
- Phantom and Tranquil shield recipes no longer require Araucaria Lumber.
- Mastercrafted weapons have had their damage rating increased to be more in line with intended values.
- Altar of Malice Adventure writs are now available from guildhall adventure writ agents.
Trackback from your site.