From the EQ2 Forums:
All EverQuest 2 Servers will come down on March 4th, 2014 at 7:00 AM Pacific Time for an update. The expected downtime is approximately two hour.
Time Zone Conversions
- PST: March 4 @ 7:00am ~ 9:00am
- EST: March 4 @ 9:00am ~ 11:00am
- GMT: March 4 @ 15:00 ~ 17:00
- CET: March 4 @ 16:00 ~ 18:00
- AEST: March 5 @ 12:01am ~ 2:00am
Here are the update notes:
- Channelers can now be made Heroic!
- Brewday event begins March 6th!
- Corrected an issue where players not at the level cap would gain adventure EXP when their AA slider was set to 100% and they were capped on AAs.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- The generals encounter should no longer have a chance of spawning the adds from the encounter after the encounter has reset or been defeated.
- Upgraded dropped items from Zlandicar. Previously looted items will not be automatically updated.
- Zlandicar has become more formidable.
- Zlandicar will now drop 2 Mystical Gems when defeated.
- Klandicar will now drop 1 Mystical Gem when defeated.
- Klandicar’s Blackbow adds should be more predictable in regards to the Sky Barrier spells.
- When protected by Sky Barrier the player should get a text feedback message letting them know they are protected.
- When unprotected by Sky Barrier the player should get a text feedback message letting them know they have lost the protection.
- When Destruction of the Wastes is triggered a message should now be given to the raid with who triggered it. This will only happen for the first person who triggered the effect.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Pets will now benefit from stats granted by special effects.
- Disheartening Descant will now properly reduce the target encounters lethality in PvP combat.
- Planar Burst no longer incorrectly states that the target needs to be inflicted with Planar Wrack successfully cast.
- Nature walk can once again be cast in PvP combat.
- Recipes for Reuse adornments are now correctly named reuse to match the product they produce.
- A reversion charm has been added to Veasna in Falinpol that may be used to revert the Torque of Divine Inspiration to its ungemmed state, and return a Sparkling Prismatic Gemstone to your inventory.
- Gems attached to the Torque of Divine Inspiration after this change will not be eligible for this refund.
- The Finisher and The Finisher II will now properly apply as potency.
- The Finisher and The Finisher II now activate when the target is below 50% health.
- The Finisher is now 75% potency when active and passively grants 40% potency to attacks all the time.
- The Finisher II is now 100% potency when active and passively grants 50% potency to attacks all the time.
- The Spell Weaver now can trigger once every 30 seconds and lasts for 24 seconds.
- Loyalist’s Vesspyrian Bandolier can now correctly be used by Brawlers.
- The Dark Protector will now properly apply all of its effects to group members.
- Flowing Invigoration II now properly applies when receiving a Mana Flow.
- Sparkling Fabled Gemstone will now drop twice as often.
- Evil Channelers can now start the Dismal Rage quest series in The City of Freeport.
- Battleground leaderboards should now display the appropriate icon for Channelers.
Trackback from your site.