From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Kelorek’Dar no longer stuns or interrupts players as a damage shield. He will instead damage player’s power pools slightly at the same frequency.
- Collections – Collectibles in Cobalt Scar should be more readily available
- Kuom’Ziki will no longer continue to speak when he is dead.
- Fixed a spawn point for collectible shinny that was below the surface at location -1619 183 1116.
- The “Sabertooth Champion” should start spawning again. The respawn for him is around 20 minutes.
- Sleepers tomb raid – challenge mode ancient sentinel no longer heals itself with Touch of Velium II spell.
- The Travelling Augur is adjusted to prevent the possibility of him falling beneath the dock.
Siren’s Grotto: Dissension
- The second respawn location should not be available until the doors to the second half of the zone are unlocked.
- Fusion now has the same range and radius in PVP as it does in PVE.
- Disorientation will now properly lower the inquisitor’s threat position.
- Harmony will now properly lower the templar’s threat position.
- Brambles will now properly lower the fury’s threat position.
- Willow Wisp will now properly lower the warden’s threat position.
- Terror Chant will now properly lower the defiler’s threat position.
- Spirits will now properly lower the mystic’s threat position.
- Death Grip once again functions in PVP combat.
- Undead Horde II now summons the correct amount of minions in PVP combat.
- Bear Pelt and Reptile Hide bandoliers now properly function as thrown weapons.
- [eq2u]Praetor’s Imperial Orb[/eq2u] now correctly upgrades from the [eq2u]Praetor’s Immortal Orb[/eq2u] instead of the [eq2u]Brutalizer’s Immortal Orb[/eq2u].
- Items sold by Drinal’s Steward, and several items dropped in Siren’s Grotto: Dissension are no longer Lore. Many of these items will continue to be Lore-Equip.
- Haste has been added to Drinal’s Steward Tier 2 gloves.
- [eq2u]Spirit Infused Steward’s Claws of Battle[/eq2u] now have block chance.
- Othmir Dragon Bone Awning will now properly attach to walls.
- Quest: Scattered to the Wind – In the quest description, Keeper Orlis will now be referred to as a “she” instead of a “he”.
- Cobalt Scar: On the quest Camp Defense, you will now receive credit for a zombie entering your bonfire even if it was previously lit by another player.
Trackback from your site.