Pre-Order EverQuest II – Age of Discovery Today!EverQuest II – Age of Discovery is now available for pre-order! This exciting new expansion to the world of Norrath will be released on November 30, 2011.
Digital Collector’s Edition $59.99
The Digitial Collector’s Edition is a Station Exclusive and is specially priced at $59.99 for pre-order only. This version includes the base game, all seven expansions, a Cloak of the Truespirit, Dungeon Maker Unique Monster Spawner #1, Dungeon Maker Unique Monster Spawner #2, Armored Flying Pegasus Mount, Unique Beastlord Warder Pet, Lavastorm Prestige Home, Custom Dungeon Maker Map Layout, and a Robe of the True Spirit. New accounts will also receive a free 30-day subscription.
Please note that after the pre-order period ends, the price of the Digital Collector’s Edition will increase to $89.99.
Standard Digital Edition $39.99
The Standard Digitial Edition includes the base game, all seven expansions, a Cloak of the Truespirit, and a Dungeon Maker Unique Monster Spawner #1. New accounts will also receive a free 30-day subscription. The cost for the Standard Digital Edition is $39.99.
New Age of Discovery Game Features
- Ever wanted to build your own dungeon? Now you can, with the Dungeon Maker system! Locate and collect a variety of floor layouts and styles, decorate your dungeon, select monsters to fill it, and battle through the content you designed to win new rewards!
- At last, the Beastlord class returns to Norrath. Seek out new animals throughout the world to train as your warder pet. Work with your warder to build up your strengths and exploit your enemies’ weaknesses. In the Age of Discovery, Beastlords will walk the lands of Norrath once again!
- As you travel the lands of Norrath, keep your eyes open for mercenaries who may be for hire. Is your group short-handed? Now you can hire a brave companion to fight by your side, filling a spot in your group or assisting you in a duo. Coin talks, and the mercenaries of the shattered lands are eager to listen. As you travel, be sure to watch out for signature mercenaries who may not normally be available, but who will serve you well and faithfully for a limited time.
- Ever obtained an item that’s just not quite what you wanted? Using the reforging system, you will be able to reconfigure your items to change their stats and even add particle effects!
- Claim your tradeskill apprentice and gain your very own minion! Put your apprentice to work researching new recipes for extremely powerful items specific to your tradeskill class. Coach your apprentice to make his or her research more efficient; gain XP and rewards as well as recipes as your apprentice gains in skill.
AA Limit Increase
- The AA limit will be increased above the current limit of 300.
For more information on each version, the exclusive items, and more, please visit the Pre-Order website (not currently updated to Age of Discovery at press time).
Keep watching EverQuest2.com for more official information about Age of Discovery as we near the release date!
Tags: age of discovery
Trackback from your site.