Today’s Update Notes fix a variety of quest and zone issues, as well as some issues with Public Quests, not to mention a fix for the quest Ominous Hints and the Twins in Thurgadin. The detailed Update Notes for March 3, 2011 after the jump…
- Fixed a crash bug.
ZONE PROGRESSION / POPULATION
- Fixed an issue preventing some boss mobs from spawning.
- Fixed a crash in the Tombs of Night.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Butcherblock to crash.
- Adventurers have renewed the fighting spirit among the Goahmari. Defenders can now be seen pushing forward against the forces of Rime.
- Trokk Curseslinger: Trokk’s splash of poison AE will inflict much less damage.
- The teleporter in Paineel should once again allow travel to all destinations that the player is entitled to.
- Evocatus Tutr should no longer spam his ability Slam.
Tower of Frozen Shadow (Raid)
- Empowered ghostly scholar and slain ghostly students are now less punishing.
- Zorglim the Departed should correctly lose his buffs when the curse is cured.
Tower of Frozen Shadow: Umbral Halls
- Narmek Berreka should no longer trigger to attack when player’s corpses are nearby.
- Cara Omica should now damage players more appropriately for her intended challenge
- Misery, Doubt, and Depression should no longer be able to be triggered more than once per instance.
- Misery, Doubt, and Depression should no longer hit each other with their spells.
- The Choir and the Children should now respawn if the encounter with Dizzina the Lulled is reset.
Tower of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors
- The cold velium statues will no longer respawn upon death in Tower of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors.
- Harvest nodes are now available in Eastern Wastes.
- The Mission Stone of Shipyard Cove once more delivers you to a convenient area to the Shipyard Cove mission.
- All Experience Potions now increase Adventure, Alternate Advancement and Tradeskill experience.
You can no longer cast an experience buff on yourself if you have one active.
Promotional and Veteran Rewards now grant more of one type of experience potion rather than two separate potions.
You can cancel any experience potion except potions sold on the Station Marketplace.
- Fixed an issue with PQ armor that was causing it to have crit mit values that were too high.
- Fixed priest leather and chain easy mode shoulders not having crit mit.
- Public quest item set bonuses now only require 6 items instead of 7.
- Necklace of crystallized Velium stats have been fixed.
- Fixed a problem with Velious bows that prevented players from adorning them.
- T4 Sentinel’s Fate hats can once again accept class focus adornments.
- Shady Swashbuckler items: Heritage quest rewards that the Shady Swashbuckler will reimburse should no longer be transmutable.
- The Erollisi Day title “The Prurient” which was previously a suffix has been changed back to a prefix title, as was intended.
- Players who spam-clicked the chest at the end could lose their reward. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the dwarven siege soldiers and gnomish supply runners at Storm Gorge to stand around at their spawn points instead of running into battle.
- “Power From the Tower” should be able to be completed properly.
- Altered the way Nipik talks to players on the signature quest line.
- Echoes of the Past: The ptarmigan birds should no longer lock their encounter while attacking the albino toads.
- Lagur and Kagur Thunderbeard should no longer get into a state where they don’t want to speak with anyone. The Thurgadin City counsel has demanded they offer their quests to all players regardless if they have horns or not!
Tower of Frozen Shadow: Umbral Halls
- You will now be able to click on the mirror bases in Tower of Frozen Shadow: Umbral Halls as long as anyone in your group is on the correct part of “Finding the Dain” or has completed that quest.
- Collecting mirror shards for the quest “Mirror, Mirror” will now update for the entire group.
Tower of Frozen Shadow
- Certain stages of the quest “The Tower of Frozen Shadow” will now update off of killing the monsters that hold the keys as opposed to the key itself.
- The mirror quests within the Tower of Frozen Shadow should now be repeatable once per day.
- POI or Sign quests within Kael Drakkel contested are now repeatable once every 18 hours. Additionally they now reward faction for the City of Thurgadin and Clan Ry’Gorr.
- Those who have completed the quest, Triumph in the Temple, should now have access to a teleport that takes you directly to the Hypogeum from the zone-in.
- Captain Icecleaver should now respond properly to players on the quest, “Ominous Hints”.
Embalmer’s Skinning Knife Heritage Quest
- It should no longer be possible to spawn multiple Large Undead Gnolls back-to-back, and the frequency that you can spawn a forlorn shadowbeast while working on this quest has been reduced.
- The disruptive students will now be triggered by speaking to the head cataloger.
- All triggered NPCs for this quest have had their difficulty reduced.
10th Ring Heritage Quest
The triggered Kromrif spirits in the 6th ring quest and the triggered Rime ambushers in the 7th ring quest have had their difficulty reduced.
Trackback from your site.