Looks like the new HEIRLOOM tag was not fully tested for The Proof in the Pudding tradeskill epic updates. The following characteristics have been discovered:
- Pulling the completed items out of the Shared Bank will not update the quest. You must delete and reacquire the quest “The Proof in the Pudding”.
- Turning in the quest “The Proof in the Pudding” will consume ANY update items from your personal bags AND the Shared Bank. So if you created more than 1 of each item in the hopes of updating the quest for multiple characters, they will be ALL used up by the first person turning in the quest if these items are in your Shared Bank.
- Make sure there is only 1 set of update items in Shared Bank.
- Log in the character that needs to turn in the quest.
- Delete and re-acquire the quest.
- Turn in the quest, making sure that there are no other update items in the Shared Bank.
UPDATE: Proof in the Pudding updates are now totally broken and the quest is now impossible to complete.
Hopefully this will be fixed soon!
From EQ2 Forums.
Trackback from your site.