Game Update 58 is looking to be a massive update, not so much in content, but in changes large and small to the game, and its User Interface.
Game Update 58 includes:
- A level 90 dungeon – Zraxth’s Unseen Arcanum
- New bosses in the Vasty Deep dungeons with new loot
- Spell Animation and Sound Effect tweaks
- Mounts and Currency tabs
- Numerous UI tweaks
- Outdoor Balconies have been added to 6+ room houses, making them feel a part of the city they belong to.
- House item limits have been increased, and Moving Crates now count independently of house item limits.
- Additional house items have been added to Moonlight Enchantments, City Festivals, and of course Nights of the Dead
- The adventure Vitality XP bonus remains effective at level 90.
- Betrayal now suspends your access to spells and spell upgrades you are no longer permitted to use, but does not totally reset them. Should you betray back to your original class, your spells will be restored including any spell upgrades you have purchased or researched. Changing your alignment or citizenship without changing class no longer resets your spells.
- Numerous Tradeskill tweaks
We have been unable to confirm if we can expect:
- New loot for Marks of Manaar
Update: We’ve been able to confirm this feature of Game Update 58:
- A fix for the Call of the Veteran to reduce some of the problems, and better messages when it doesn’t work.
Our more detailed preview of Game Update 58 after the jump…