From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Maldura: Forge of Ashes [Raid]
- The respawn point for Bereth’s Overlook should no longer be an available option for reviving unless Bereth has been defeated.
Maldura: Bar Brawl [All Versions]
- Priest can now cure themselves of Dalkuhm’s “Borrow Weapons” debuff.
Kralet Penumbra: The Hive Mind [Raid]
- The Psionists will now correctly react to those who attempt to drain their well of power.
- Wrist of the Great Forge is now correctly named Ring of the Great Forge.
- Ethereal Onslaught will now correctly reset Sniper Squad.
- Primordial Burnout will now trigger on combat arts and spells.
- Kiss of Life will now heal for the correct amounts.
- “Malduran Mouths to Feed” should now update correctly for moussaka and bibimbap.
- Recipes from the Dhalgar Home Builder’s Kit recipe book are now flagged as building blocks for the purpose of house item count.
- Enemies in the Ever Deep will now award a random infuser or damaged spiritstone.
- The Event Heroic weekly mission, “Trail of Deceit and Death,” can now be completed.