Some good updates tomorrow. White Critical Chance adornments will now work in nearly every equipment slot, allowing players to boost their crit chance until they can get ToV gear replacements. Also, lots of little fixes to zones which players have been reporting.
From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Challenge Duo zones will now drop purple adornments instead of red adornments.
- City Sages are now willing to put a price to A Thexian Log Book, Clockwork Chirurgeon User Manual, and Day Log of R.F. for those that completed the accompanying quest.
- Cobalt Scar tradeskill harvestables no longer spawn under the world.
Fabled Djinn Master’s Prism
- Instruments should no longer lose their “move” or “inspect” verbs when the encounter resets.
- Instruments will no longer reset once a valid song has been played but they will still reset once the Djinn Master’s threshold has been passed.
Ssrez’Ras: Chamber of Stasis
- Deviator Yothsra will no longer get stuck immune to damage.
- Casting Verdict on Ziskaya will no longer prevent her from fleeing combat.