Veksar is hard! Fabled recommended.
Will be really surprised if any groups kill the first 3 named in 30 min limit.
Veksar is hard! Fabled recommended.
All fan faire attendees get eq1 seeds of destruction and eq2 shadow odyssey expac free.
Eq2 freebie is a cloak
I think shadow odyssey refers to some of the best dungeons from eq coming back in eq2. Dungeon…shadows…maybe a stretch.
Will be first to play the first 3 mobs of Veksar here in about 1 hour. 30 min time limit to beat. Either /testcopy your char or play a prebuffed char. Group tournament for $250 visa card each member for winning group.
Yesterday tournament was eq1 pvp for $500
DC universe looks awesome. Much less dogmatic mmo gameplay than coh. Just plain fun. Assist batman superman wonder woman flash or the joker and other baddies. All art by Jim Lee.
FreeRealms for younger less serious players. Has enough of the Sims and Second Life but Very good graphics. Completely free with premium content and microtransactions to buy certain stuff. Solves a lot of deterrents to playing that existing games have:
Don’t pick character class at char creation.
Create character on flash website while game downloads.
Tons of minigames. Racing, cards, etc.
Allakhazam is now Zam.com.
Fully connected to Sony servers. Web accessible broker. Items show full details and drop %. Try on new armor with 3d model of your character. Suggest armor and find out where it drops.
Really pushing Station launcher for all games even non Sony. Buddy list is very smart. If you meet someone on eq and add buddy then that is how the see you. It hides the fact you are on an alt or playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure unless you are also buddies in that game or with that alt.
Smart buddy list collapses multiple alts from multiple games to keep the buddy list clean.
Voice chat on station launcher. Personal or guild chat from launcher. Voice chat on station launcher from a CELL PHONE.
60 more AA
Mission system to replay old content with new loot.
The big news is tomorrow at 2pm PDT, the revelation of The Shadow Odyssey expansion. So far, SoE has managed to keep this expansion completely under wraps. Until tomorrow…
Guild Level 30
5 room guild hall house in Qeynos, Freeport, Neriak, etc.
50 plat 100 plat, no status to buy (nonrefundable if you upgrade)
Upkeep 50g, 50k personal status per week 1pp and 100k personal status
Guild Level 50
10 room house in the Hall of Thunder in South Qeyno or Stonestair Byway in Freeport.
250 plat 500 plat, no status to buy (nonrefundable if you upgrade)
Upkeep 2p50g, 100k status per week 5pp and 150k personal status per week
Guild Level 70
1,000 plat, no status to buy (nonrefundable if you upgrade)
25 room castle in Antonica or Commonlands
Upkeep 10pp and 200k personal status per week
- 1,500 house item limit
- Guild Hall Actions Log — see what people have done
- Upgrade T1->T2->T3 done via moving crate system. Amenities are refunded.
- Players can drop (donate) furniture but not pick up unless a gh trustee.
- GU48 will offer harvesting quests — turn in 10, 20, and 30 times to get house item, nicer house item, and finally “Guild Constructor” title
- Status Reduction Furniture HAS NO EFFECT on status upkeep. You can bet that all guilds are going to change their Ranks from measuring Guild Status to Contributed Escrow Status for rankings.
Members can contribute plat and personal status (at full 100% not 10% to guild hall
Escrow carries over when guild hall is upgraded from T1->T2->T3
Purchasable items. Start with 5 and gain 2 for each level. 42 amenities at game launch.
Amenities value is refunded when upgrading from T1->T2->T3
- Call of Guild Hall
- Mariner’s Bell (T3) to Ant, CL, etc.
- Druid NPC to port
- Complete Tradeskill setup including writ givers and merchant
- Tradeskill Supply Depot — store materials and fuels for tradeskilling in guild hall
- Mender Bot (guild leader can set guild to comp up to 100% of mender fees)
- Intraguild Broker — place items on broker that only guild can buy
- 1 Raid Strategist Tactical Rally Banner — drop flag at zone to raid (2 hour lifespan)
- 5 teleporters can be placed in guild hall to teleport — even with speed hack, the T3 hall is freaking huge and takes a long time to run along
- Set race and clothes of all house npcs (hirelings) via. mannequin system
- House Broker (flat 20%? not real clear)
- Guild Cloak Designer
- Creature Conjurer — summon mobs for practice fighting
- Tradeskill Table
- Courtyard Statue Sentry — perfect for PvP when you need to keep other players out!
- Magic Carpet to Sinking Sands
- Vendor to buy “trash”
- Npc to buy status items.
Head of Trakanon, Godking, etc. which drop off their raid items (2 trophies per expansion) and can be placed in hall.
25 room castle in antonica or commonlands
Upkeep 200,000 status and 10pp per Week
10 bedroom house at stonestair byway qeynos or fp
old hall of thunder.
Upkeep 5pp and 150k status per week
5 bedroom house
1pp and 100k status per week
Waiting for the Guild Halls event to begin.
The represented members of Solaris Society (Thorien, Feldon, Naopia, Okidok, and Afra) are joining a tournament Saturday a.m. to see some new content coming in GU49. 3 group mobs which we have 30 min to bring down. Any dps available?
Checked into the hotel. Foraging for food and then heading over to Fan Faire HQ.
Just creating this blog so I can post info about the Guild Halls, Shadow Odyssey and other stuff and people on my guild and EQ2Flames can read it.
Guild Hall Preview — Friday 2~3pm PST
Tradeskills — Friday 3~4pm PST
Shadow Odyssey — Saturday 2~3pm PST