From the EQ2 Forums:
- Made adjustments to most NPCs to make lower level encounters less punishing.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where actors being killed could set the zone lockout in persistent dungeons.
Kralet Penumbra: The Master’s Chosen [Heroic]
- Servitor of Yothshaval’s spell “In Service of the Master” damage has been reduced, but a power drain component added.
Kralet Penumbra: Tepid Depths [Agnostic]
- Updated an encounter of Aberrants within the Tepid Depths to be of the appropriate agnostic challenge.
- Increased the time before a mercenary auto suspends.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Summoned Pets will now back off after a period of inactivity from their summoner.
- Ykeshan frogloks near Guk in Moors of Ykesha now drop their love notes at the same rate as other mobs.
- An Oval Heart-Stained Window Pane has been added to the “[eq2u]Romantic Gifts to Craft IX[/eq2u]” recipe book.
- Fixed an issue where marketplace Burbur house items could not be sold for status.
and a late entry…
- Adjusted the crit chance granted by many weapons between level 1 and level 90 to fit within progression.