Fairly large update notes from the official forums. Changes to taunts, 350 AAs, PvP updates, and mages say a fond farewell to carrying around a single, special arrow among other things. Read the full notes after the break.
- Players at level 95 can now level up their Alternate Advancements to level 350!
- Mounted combat pets now retain their illusion form after the player lands with a flying or gliding mount.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Respawn and evacuate locations have been added to The Trembling Lagoon, Dythra’s Lair, and Cleansing of the Cove. Previously, respawning and evacuating within these zones sent you to The Feerrott.
- Level 1-19 human skeletons, found in Commonlands and Antonica, now have a 6% chance to drop “Bloody Robe.”
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Most taunts and detaunts are four times more effective.
- The effectiveness of taunts and detaunts will improve based on debuffs applied to an NPC’s related resistances. For example, a Scout’s Evade will be more effective when their target’s physical mitigation is debuffed.
- Taunts and detaunts will now benefit from the effects of the hate gain modifier stat.
- Mists of Poison, Poison Bolt and Channeled Cleansing now trigger Calm Connection.
- Recklessness now grants -150% Hate Gain. Berserkers, Bruisers and Shadowknights now use the same suspension mechanics as Guardians, Monks and Paladins. It now suspends all incoming threat transfers while active.