From the EQ2 Forums:
- Fixed a display issue where starting equipment was not showing correctly during character create.
- Fixed an issue where some nameplates would show incorrect names.
- Fixed an issue where the house item edit mode wheel was not responding.
- PvP kills will now reduce faction with city guards.
- Guards in city zones will now assist citizens in PvP if that citizen is attacked while in proximity of the guard.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Guards in City Zones will now come to players’ aid in PvP combat more often. If a guard, in a city zone, AKA carnage flag zone, witnesses any hostile act against a player of his or her city faction they will assist that player.
- NOTE: Guards in non-city zones such as Antonica and Commonlands are not affected. Only in city zones like Halas and Darklight Woods.
- Fixed a bug where all of your tradeskill abilities would be greyed out when you start tradeskilling.