From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Temple of Veeshan: Vulak’Aerr’s Dominion
- Adjusted overall damage spread. In most cases the incoming damage per second did not change but the maximum hits did.
- Failure effects used in the boss encounters are now more deadly!
- Corrected an issue with the barrels in the Aegragis the Engineer encounter that caused them to not become destroyed.
- Getiar’s Glacier Smash ability now properly functions.
- Loot tables have been adjusted to give better rewards on the final boss.
- The plundered house item should now correctly be a tiny castle. The plunder has been moved to a more appropriate location.
Temple of Veeshan: Halls of the Betrayer
- Fherin’s damage output has been adjusted.
Temple of Veeshan: Laboratory of Mutation
- Gangel should no longer retain his Rallying Cry buff once his adds are destroyed.
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- Derig Cinderaxe’s “Scales of Justice” spell should now be recast after it wears off rather than staying on the player indefinitely.
- The radius of Derig’s ability “Pass Judgment” has been reduced to 5 meters, and he will now call out who he is passing judgment on.