From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- T’Kaela should no longer have an incorrect Rum Cellar requirement.
F.S. Distillery: The Rum Cellar [Solo]
- At no time will death result in being stuck in the storeroom.
- The damage inflicted by Aerial Attack has been slightly increased.
F.S. Distillery: Distill or Be Killed [Heroic]
- The cannon used against The Red Corsair will no longer be stuck in operation by another member of your party when it shouldn’t be.
- Charanda will no longer be stuck immune in either the normal or challenge mode encounters.
- Brokenskull Rum Party – No more than 20 Brokenskull pirate zipliners should spawn when the mission starts, and they should all remain on the Rum Run should they not be added to anyone’s hate list when they land.
- Pets or mercs can no longer be targeted by Portia Rumuffin.