From the EQ2 Forums:
The vote to unlock Kingdom of Sky content on BOTH Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP) has passed. This content is scheduled to unlock to players on Thursday, January 7, 2016.
There are a lot of updates coming to Time-Locked Expansion servers after this content unlocks. To give you an idea of what’s coming:
- Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild Level will be raised to 70
- Alternate Advancement Subclass Window will be unlocked with a 50 AA cap
- This launch will include a full balance pass for all TLE content level 30+, including existing encounters.
- Kingdom of Sky dropped or quested equipment has had a full stat re-distribution to fit with progression.
- All blue stats, with the exception of crit bonus, will be available on the server.
- Cloud Travel will be restored.
- Spire Travel will be restored on Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP), and reverted to its original design, teleporting players every 5 minutes.
To make sure this content is done right, we’re opening up the beta server to test these updates for Time-Locked Expansion servers. The beta server will remain available through the first week of January. If you’re an All Access Member, you’ll be flagged with access to the beta server!