From EQ2′s new community manager Luperza:
The US EverQuest 2 Servers will come down on February 27th, 2014 at 7:00 AM Pacific Time for an update. The expected downtime is approximately one hour.
EU servers will come down beginning at 9:00 PM PT (6:00 AM CET February 27th, 2014) for the same update. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately 2 hours.
JP servers will come down beginning at 5:00 PM PT (10:00 AM JST February 28th, 2014) for the same update. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately 2 hours.
And no I didn’t add all those time zones. They were included in the announcement!
Here are your update notes:
NEW TUNARIA WARZONE
- Maximum players per instance has been increased to 48.
- Contested encounter health has been reduced by 50%.
- Contested encounter AoE spells will no longer hit pets.
- Contested encounter AoE spells have been reduced to a 75m area, down from 100m.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- The maximum damage on Cognitive Evisceration has been lowered slightly.
- Destruction of the Wastes can no longer be area effect blocked.
- Aerakyn Blackbows now only spawn one at a time.
- The Sky Barriers from the Aerakyn Blackbows should be more reliable.