When buying Heroic/Legendary shard armor with Primal Velium Shards, you now have three choices.
- If you’ve got the various gems that drop in different instances, and you have faction, then head to the Ry’Gorr camp in Eastern Wastes. Each piece of armor will cost you 52 shards.
- If you don’t have the necessary gem but want your armor anyway, and have faction, then head to Thurgadin in Great Divide. Each piece of armor has a cost ranging from 33-90 shards.
- And if you know a crafter who has acquired the two Far Seas recipe books to make this armor , then you don’t need faction and can spend 25% less shards.
- Shoulders and Legs – 90 Shards from the Merchant / 69 Crafted
- Cap – 71 from the Merchant / 54 Crafted
- Shoes and Gloves – 52 from the Merchant / 40 Crafted
- Bracers – 33 from the Merchant / 25 Crafted
- All Slots – 52 Shards from the Merchant / 40 Crafted plus Gem
Thanks to Nindaene for putting these numbers together.