Here are your update notes this week. Of course the biggest change is Dungeon Maker being nerfed into oblivion. Also don’t forget that there will be a 3 hours of e-commerce and voice chat maintenance today coinciding with the patch.
From the EQ2 Forums:
- Corrected an issue where coin would vanish when deposited into the shared bank as an exile.
- The Dungeon Maker feature is now available to all players.
- Dungeon Maker dungeons no longer grant experience or rewards. Players can still spend existing tokens in the Marketplace.
- Most avatars and toolbox objects are available to all players.
- Spawners no longer drop in the world.
- Current dungeons have been unpublished. [Ed. Note: This is being done to reset the Leaderboards)