Any change to Proving Grounds (PvE Battlegrounds?) likely requires patching both US and EU servers, so we’re going to go out on a sturdy limb and guess…
Also it looks like EQ2 Developer Snark has now leaked into the update notes. From the EQ2 Forums:
- Fixed an issue where guild events may not display the most current events after a server restart.
- Increased most heals in Proving Grounds.
- Each member of the winning team will now receive their bonus tokens after completing the final objective.
- The final zone bosses are now immune to Verdict. Mayong smiles.
- Trash encounters and some boss adds will now apply a group-wide negative damage reduction debuff. This debuff stacks and cannot be cured.
- Trash encounters will now set their Bleedthrough percentage to 100 if your group is attacking more than 6 at a time, but will drop back to 75% when fighting 6 or less. Bosses will remain at 75% Bleedthroughout. (That’s “Bleedthrough throughout” for the lazy.)
- All bosses will have an ability that will either outright kill a group member if that group does not have a fighter, or aggro a group member with the fewest hitpoints if that group does not have a fighter.
- Bring a fighter.
Battle for Felwithe
- The Ancient Anomaly alters its size no more than 5 times during the encounter.
- Mayong Mistmoore will no longer remain invisible after summoning his bat colony.
- Brownies cannot be sent at the opposing team once Mayong Mistmoore has been defeated on either side.
- Corrected an issue that reduced fighter percentage heals by a larger then intended amount.
- Corrected an issue with Thaumic Total Freedom that caused it to stun and stifle the caster, instead of making them immune to stun and stifle.
- Twelfth Anniversary Celebration Mount will now check either adventure or tradeskill level for use.
- Displaced and Discouraged – Portal jumped Ry’Gorr raiders are now possible quest targets.
- The quest “Shrunken Legacy” should now properly update in the Expert version of Dalnir: The Kly Stronghold.
- The bubbles at the center of the Ill Omen public quest in Kylong Plains are no longer viewable when the public quest starts.
Trackback from your site.