From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Lost City of Torsis: Reaver’s Remnants [All Versions]
- You should no longer be able to kill the Spirit Flames in the Tzirathk encounter.
Kaesora: Tomb of the Venerated [Advanced Solo]
- Icicle Storm no longer reduces potency.
Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair [Raid]
- Ambushing imps should now retreat when their master is defeated.
Crypt of Dalnir: Wizard’s Den [Advanced Solo]
- Goo Bomb’s damage has been reduced and it no longer stifles mercenaries.
- The Shard of Hate, Veskar: The Invasion, and Runnyeye: The Gathering are now available on Stormhold.
- City of Mist Waterfront Estate moat may no longer be raised or lowered by anyone but the house owner.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Pact of the Cheetah now reduces the correct amount of damage.
- Ascendent Fist of Vylardin will now proc the correct version of Curuvar’Renda.
- The Essential Kunark Guide is no longer stack lore.
- Ancient stone fragments will now grant status to guilds up to level 200.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Noxious Rendings damage effect from affecting encounter targets.
- Corrected the name on status trinkets dropped in Kunark Ascending zones.
- Thalumbral Mitts no longer overwrite your chest appearance.
- Fixed an issue where previous adornments were not returned if adorning an equipped item.
- Shard of Hate, Runnyeye: The Gathering, Veksar: The Invasion: Updated item stats to ensure smooth item progression for players completing these zones at the intended level.
- The Primordial Malice throughout Norrath have been called back by Lanys T’Vyl, and so Search and Destroy has run its course.
- Venril Sathir’s forces in Kylong Plains and Jarsath Wastes have been redirected, leaving the Crusaders of Greenmist to focus their efforts elsewhere, and so The Crusade is no longer ongoing.
- Shade of the First Brood is once again active in Fens of Nathsar and will properly reward everyone who participates in bringing down Jaled Dar’s Shade.
- A Goblin Nightmare – All goblins, including the 10th, can now be rescued, and none will be stuck under rocks.
- Littered Along the Pass – The sentimental artifacts render from a further distance.
- Dying to Have You – Players continuing to search for Ghawg will now be provided a clue within the Church of Kly.
- Obulus Opus – Globulus has been moved closer to water.
- Geobotany – Vrassath saboteurs will no longer continue attacking you if you defeated enough of them to advance to the next part of the quest.
Trackback from your site.