From the EQ2 Forums:
ZONE POPULATION / PROGRESSION
Veeshan’s Peak [Raid]
- Silverwing can no longer charm more than 3 players at a time.
- Corrected an issue with the battlegrounds quests not completing correctly when a match is won.
- Fixed an issue that showed an erroneous percentage based damage effect on several abilities.
- Corrected a bug that caused fervor to apply to the base spell value on wards instead of the modified value. Fervor will not display in ward tool-tips, but will now correctly modify the final ward value.
- Corrected a bug that was causing several abilities and items to display erroneous requirements.
- Corrected an issue that would cause Repent to apply for zero when it critically hit in any case where the caster had zero crit modifier.
- Several items from Veeshan’s Peak have had their Fabled status restored.
- Terrors of Thalumbra heroic and early raid mounts now award Resolve.
Trackback from your site.