From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Corrected an issue with global NPC hit points that gave level 80 NPCs lower hit points then level 79 NPCs. This change smooths out the progress slightly lowering the HP on many encounters below level 80, and increasing the hit points on encounters between level 80 and 94.
The Fabled Nizara, City of the Nayad [Heroic]
- Vzee’rist the Overseer and Mistress Zhvari, Nizari’zhi will now switch targets less often.
- Block chance on Gnasher Toothed Torque has been corrected
- Weapons that had the default 3 second delay have been adjusted to 4 seconds or 6 seconds.
- Many versions of Aspect of the Dragon can no longer harm allies.
- Added the pet health share buffs to the Servant of Vazaelle and Elemental Manifestation.
- Added the Heirloom tags to some raid armor pieces that were missing them.
Trackback from your site.