From the EQ2 Forums:
- Fervor will no longer apply twice when damage is being duplicated from another source.
ZONES / POPULATION
The Siege [Raid]
- The Weapon of War’s “War” buff can now be properly removed. Hardened By War remains unable to be removed.
Scourge Keep [Both Versions]
- Prime Vigoth Ansleborg’s flanking order should be less strict to follow for fighters.
Scourge Keep [Heroic]
- Rinis the Everslaved’s Bemoan no longer drains mana from pets.
- Destroying the correct number of over or under-supplied supply crates delivered by Onok will no longer also destroy the player who correctly destroyed the correct number of over or under-supplied supply crates delivered by Onok
Scourge Keep [Advanced Solo]
- Rinis the Everslaved’s Bemoan no longer drains mana.
Stygian Threshold [Agnostic]
- The fairies, Diurna and Nocturna, have more health.
- Corrected an issue that shared fervor to pets twice on some item effects.
- Cyan adornments from a pyrite treasure chest looted after this patch will be Heirloom.
- Rising Tide no longer claims to be Fates Entwined
- Corrected an issue with Fates Entwined that caused it’s caster effect to target the casters target.
- Rekindle Bond is now the first option on the Heartstone.
- Power to the Tower should update if the Power Core is successfully defended.
- Missing Tools of the Trade – Grassblade will offer this quest to anyone who somehow missed it, yet completed “Saving Grassblade.” Simply approach him.
- All applicable merchandise barrels for the quest, Merchandise Inspection, in The Sinking Sands and Pillars of Flame, can now be inspected.
- Declining offered faction quests from the various courts within Maj’Dul will no longer lock you out of conversation with them for another quest. (The lockout is only applied after the faction quest is accepted.)
- You now have extra time to complete the timed quests in Scourge Wastes [Heroic].
- Fuel for the Fire – Acting Supplymaster Grant will now accept your Cobalt Chiori, even if you’ve completed this quest before.
- Corrected an issue with Temporal Mimicry that made it not apply in many cases.
- Class resolve buffs now have a 200 meter radius.
- The Heartbound buff now grants a percentage of the wearers potency.
- The Mark of the Awakened Quest rewards are once again fabled and have been upgraded to current item progression.
- Hooloh’s Hats are now legendary and have had stats upgraded to current item progression.
- Serving a New Master and Storming the Necropolis rewards have been marked as fabled and have had stats upgraded to current item progression.
- Hopeshredder should now have the proper delay.
- Griffon Tamers are now available in Nektulos and Thundering Steppes!
- Horse Masters are now available in Zek the Orcish Wastes, Enchanted Lands, Feerrott, Everfrost, and Lavastorm.
- Londiar Inygad is again available in all cities on TLE servers.
Trackback from your site.