8:30am PST Update: This maintenance appears to be running long.
10:00am PST Update from RadarX: I’ve updated the main post but we are currently looking at before 12:00 PM PT ([3PM EST] 8 PM GMT).
12:00pm PST Update: Servers are now up after a five hour downtime.
From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Maldura: The Forge of Ashes [Raid]
- Changed the message given when triggering the Forge Golem.
The Erollisi Day “Lovely Lacquer” achievement can now be updated by crafting the passionate and romantic filigree rugs.
- The Wind of Strife Blows Fickle – The update is now found in the truck at the foot of the bed in Viktor T’Hoth’s room, to better fit the description.
- Restoring the Underfoot Cathedral – Each of the tormented Serilian spirits can now only be seen by players on the appropriate step of the quest, and they no longer can be damaged lower than 3% of their health (thus allowing them to be updated by the “Serilian Spirit Gems”).
- A Mind of My Own – The quest journal now specifies that you can return to Talvrae if you ever lose the kobold pet.
- Mount Stations: Greater Faydark – Triggering the mount station updates will now be much easier, even if the player is mounted.
- Mount Stations: Greater Faydark – The Butcherblock Mountain station now properly updates the quest.
- A Time of Growth – Obtaining another sapling from Arbos is much more intuitive, if you have misplaced it.
- Corrected an issue that reduced ranged auto-attack damage.
- Heroic and raid Terrors of Thalumbra armor rewards have been upgraded [in place], and all new armor rewards will now drop in Terrors of Thalumbra Heroic and raid zones.
- Signature Rewards are no longer Relic, but are instead Prestige.
- Confidence will now grant the correct bonuses when grouped.
- Signet of Pure Terror no longer has an effect, and now grants base stats on the item itself.