From the EQ2 Forums:
The vote to unlock Kingdom of Sky content on BOTH Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP) has passed. This content is scheduled to unlock to players on Thursday, January 7, 2016.
There are a lot of updates coming to Time-Locked Expansion servers after this content unlocks. To give you an idea of what’s coming:
- Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild Level will be raised to 70
- Alternate Advancement Subclass Window will be unlocked with a 50 AA cap
- This launch will include a full balance pass for all TLE content level 30+, including existing encounters.
- Kingdom of Sky dropped or quested equipment has had a full stat re-distribution to fit with progression.
- All blue stats, with the exception of crit bonus, will be available on the server.
- Cloud Travel will be restored.
- Spire Travel will be restored on Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP), and reverted to its original design, teleporting players every 5 minutes.
To make sure this content is done right, we’re opening up the beta server to test these updates for Time-Locked Expansion servers. The beta server will remain available through the first week of January. If you’re an All Access Member, you’ll be flagged with access to the beta server!
Here is some information to help you get started in Beta:
How to provide testing feedback:
- Use the /bug or /feedback command in game to open a window and submit information
- Post issues and suggestions in the TLE Kingdom of Sky Beta Forums
How to copy your character over to the Beta server:
- Log in a character Stormhold (PvE) or Deathtoll (PvP) and then type the /beta command.
To patch and get into the Beta servers:
- Open your station Launchpad
- In the top-left corner, click the ‘Version’ link which will open the ‘Select Game Version’ panel
- Choose ‘Beta’ in the drop-down menu and then hit ‘Apply’ to begin patching
- Hit ‘Play’ once the patching completes
Other Key Points:
- Beta installs into a subfolder that takes about the same space as your live game version.
- Remember to set the ‘Version’ back to your regular setting to access your normal server.
- The Beta server may not be accessible at all times, as patching occurs when it is necessary.
- The Beta server is wiped periodically, meaning Beta characters may be deleted with or without notice.
We look forward to hearing your feedback and seeing you on the Beta server!
Trackback from your site.