From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- A Far Seas Trading Company representative has arrived in Maldura and will now sell Age of Malice blank runes in exchange for Coin of the Grand Artificer (they are still also available for far seas tokens from the original sources). She can be found in the Mushroom Bar and Grill.
Maldura: Algorithm For Destruction [All Versions]
- The electro-charged battery is now automatically placed in your inventory, when appropriate, during the encounter with X-O Arachmech.
Kralet Penumbra: Uzulu Deep [Event Heroic]
- Urzzra-Uzulu’s Thought Graze now drains more power.
- Urzzra-Uzulu’s Thought Overload is now limited to 20 meters.
- Fixed a bug that caused Urzzra-Uzulu to keep its stoneskin active throughout the encounter.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Buffs which previously applied Final Ability Damage will now grant the Fervor stat. Fervor multiplies damage/healing/etc after all other calculations. For example, if your spell would normally hit a target for 1,000 damage, after applying a fervor of 10, it would hit for 1,100.
Item Effects which now grant Fervor:
- Apostates Wrath
- Ethereal Protection
- Ethereal Ravaging
- Aura of Immolation
- Pure Malice
- Testament of the Titan
- Psionic Empowerment
- Zealot’s Fire
Abilities which now grant Fervor:
- Whirling Blades
- Feral Stance
- Clara’s Chaotic Cacophony
- Death’s Door
- Archer’s Fury
- Daring Advance
- Marauder’s Vaunt
- Daelis’ Dance of Blades
- Demoralizing Processional
- War runes from Thalumbra are now called “Thalumbra Runes” to distinguish them from the previous versions.
- Petrified Quarter Staff now has a quarter staff appearance rather than a spear.
- [eq2u]Embellished Censer of Confinement[/eq2u] (available from Thalnor to troubadors who had finished “What Lies Beneath” but did not receive the option to purchase the 1h crushing version) was accidentally priced including status points. This was unintended and the status cost has been removed.
- Many trophies have had their sign text corrected.
- The Deepforge tinkering recipe book can now be seen on the faction merchant regardless of your tinkering skill level.
- Weaponsmith writs now list the correct type of arrow they actually want for the updates.
- Leech Liberator – Reduced the time required to heal the dying grimleech from 5 to 3, and the hungry cepholex will spawn less often.
Trackback from your site.