From the EQ2 Forums:
- Fixed an issue where players could mentor below the minimum PvP mentor level while inside PvP exempt zones.
- Pumice stones are now available from gratified merchants.
- Qeynos and Freeport now correctly flag opposing faction players for PvP.
- Evac spells will no longer work on characters that are in PvP combat.
- [eq2u]Spirit Totem of the Wolf[/eq2u] will now grant a small “in combat” speed bonus.
- Fixed a bug with personal depots that increased status and coin rent for the houses they were placed in.
- Increased the size of the depots on the Marketplace. Their description now displays how many items they will contain.
Trackback from your site.