Here are the update notes applicable to all servers from the EQ2 Forums:
- Fixed a bug where occasionally an entity would spawn and show an incorrect name for a moment before switching to the proper name.
- The infamy progress bar has been removed.
- Ankh of Ydall will now correctly apply its crit bonus to the group.
Here are the update notes applicable to Time-Locked servers:
- Corrected some harvest nodes that were granting rares too commonly
- Fixed a bug with Rare Provisioner food granting multiple attribute bonuses.
- Corrected the gold price of some Pumice Stones on the merchant.
- Enabled appearance slots.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Outpost of the Overlord and Queen’s Colony
- The bells will not be available until you have left the outpost for the first time via captain Varlos.
- Tunarian Horse Sentries have regained their horses.
- Tinkering has been removed from those players that gained it from the errant merchant that slipped in.
Trackback from your site.