From Roshen on the EQ2 Forums:
We’re working hard on database changes for EQ2, and we need your help to make sure they’re awesome! To encourage people to help us, we’ve upgraded the stats on the Blessed Sokokar mount people get as a reward for helping us. This upgrade will go to anyone who has received a Bless Sokokar in the past, and anyone that helps us on the beta server.
Starting today and running until Monday, March 16 at 11:59AM PDT, we could really use your help again on the beta server. You can use our Beta Copy feature by typing /beta on a character you want to copy.
We’d appreciate it if you could:
- Re-copy characters to beta. Report (using /bug) if you end up in a zoned called “thunderdome”
- Make new characters on Beta and kill stuff. Report if your characters show any rollbacks when logging on and off.
What else are we looking for?
Weirdness or issues with the entire game, but our top test requests are:
- If you used /beta, is your character in the EXACT same state you left it on live?
- Enter/Exit Housing & Decorate
- Contested Dungeons like High Keep
- Test lock-out timers of various types
- Broker functionality
- Guild functions, changes, updates
- Pets and mercs that refuse to attack valid targets
- Not getting credit for things that you should
- Report if encounters are breaking randomly
How do I get the mount?
To earn the Blessed Sokokar mount for a live character, you have to kill at least 250 things on the beta server. We’ve updated some NPCs so that most will count toward the reward.
If you notice any quirks, please /bug immediately. We’re grateful for everyone’s help and support, and we’ll see you on the beta server this weekend!
Special Note: The beta server may be down at certain times throughout the weekend as we fix issues. We appreciate everyone’s help and patience during this weekend’s beta!
How To Get To Beta?
Follow the instructions at the bottom of this article!
Trackback from your site.