From the EQ2 Forums:
- Vesspyr Isles: Pinch Aggregate, the Rare Item Procurer, now offers wares in a secluded location.
- Fixed a bug where the Shinies Beneath the Moonlight automatically awarded even if someone didn’t complete the proper collections.
- Blaisy Bookmaker and Unlucky in High Keep Contested, and Dawper in the Fabled Sanctum of the Scaleborn will no longer temporarily disappear after you’ve completed Dawper’s mission, “Blasted Droags!”
- One player cannot trigger both Practiced Tactics and Practiced Tactics II. The effects will stack when applied from multiple casters. [Fixed on 5/16/2014]
- Players may now obtain over 10,000 Draconic Etyma now. Currency caps on all other currencies are unchanged.
- The “Customize” option will now correctly appear for House Actors inside a player dungeon.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Priests now will be granted Gather Remains at level 80. This spell can be used to pull the corpses of raid members to the priest’s location while out of combat.
- The maximum health impairments caused by Rejection, Change of Engagement and Debilitating Strikes no longer stack from multiple casters.
Trackback from your site.