Looks like all servers are coming down today, even though Tinkerfest will not be activated until Friday. From the EQ2 Forums.
ALL EverQuest 2 Servers will come down on July 22nd, 2014 at 7:00 AM Pacific Time for an update. The expected downtime is approximately two hours.
- Tinkerfest begins 7/25!
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Corrected an issue that prevented Aerakyn body drop treasure from dropping if the victim was below level 100.
- Zordakalicus Ragefire – The target lock cast by Ragefire’s adds, Shock, has been changed. It should cast much less often, is no longer a curse or curable, and now has a 3 second duration.
High Keep: The Bloodless Incursion
- Corrected an issue that would sometimes cause the instance to not show as available on the door.
Temple of Veeshan: Dreadscale’s Maw
- When Vulak’Aerr is defeated, any remaining “vision” spells should be cleared without causing any additional deaths.
- Accessories dropped in The Dreadscale’s Maw will no longer require being upgraded with a [eq2u]Sparkling Prismatic Gemstone[/eq2u].
- Irdul of the Glacier’s common drop and rare drop tables have been swapped. Additionally, Irdul will now always drop two [eq2u]Cloudy Purple Gemstone[/eq2u]s, and sparkling Prismatic Gemstones will no longer drop 100% of the time.
- The skull blocker in the non-fabled zone should now properly disappear after Yitzik is defeated.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing the Band of Fiery Voice from activating.
Time Zone Conversions
- PDT: July 22nd @ 7:00am ~ 9:00am
- EDT: July 22nd @ 10:00am ~ Noon
- BST: July 22nd @ 16:00 ~ 17:00
- CET: July 22nd @ 17:00 ~ 18:00
- AEST: July 23rd @ 12:00am ~ 2:00am
Trackback from your site.