From the EQ2 Forums:
Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve matters surrounding the launch of SOE’s new All Access Membership – read all about it at this link! The implementation of this new membership plan across SOE’s game portfolio has been one of the most complicated updates to our billing system to date. As fellow gamers, we know that this has been frustrating and we sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused.
We’re working around the clock to ensure these account issues are resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, to show our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we offer the following:
- DC Universe™ Online – 50 Replay Badges will be granted to all DCUO players who logged in between 12:01am April 24 – 11:59pm April 30, 2014. The grant will occur after DCUO’s regular 4:00am PDT downtime on Friday, May 2, 2014.
- Dragon’s Prophet – Douple XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am to Monday, May 5, 11:59pm
- EverQuest ® – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
- EverQuest II – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
- Landmark – Adding 7 additional days to any 7-day Closed Beta keys that were active during the downtime. This will be applied on Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT
- PlanetSide 2 – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am PDT to Sunday, May 4, 11:59pm PDT
NOTE: All times are given in PDT. Click here to convert to your local time!
Thank you for your continued support, from all of us at SOE!
SOE Director of Ecommerce
Trackback from your site.