Dave “SmokeJumper” Georgeson, along with the producers for EverQuest, EverQuest II, and EverQuest Next/EverQuest Next Landmark have all given updates on what’s coming this March and a peek into April.
At the 1:35 mark, Holly “Windstalker” Longdale, Senior Producer for EQ2 gives a quick recap on the new content cycle, what we’ve seen, and what’s to come. A bullet point summary after the jump…
- Player-voted Oakmyst Forest Prestige House
- PvP Warzone added to Nagafen server with additional gear and balance changes
- Channeler class is added to the Heroic Character (instant level 85) feature
- EverQuest Anniversary Chronoportals event returns
- 2 new Heritage Quests
- Contested Highkeep — All new events and items in this level 95 open/contested dungeon will complement existing level 95 content.
- a new Eerie Mount, one that “players have been asking for for a long time”.
Trackback from your site.