From the EQ2 Forums:
All EverQuest 2 Servers will come down on March 11th, 2014 at 7:00 AM Pacific Time for an update. The expected downtime is approximately two hour.
Time Zone Conversions
- PDT: March 11 @ 7:00am ~ 9:00am
- EDT: March 11 @ 10:00am ~ Noon
- GMT: March 11 @ 14:00 ~ 16:00
- CET: March 11 @ 15:00 ~ 17:00
- AEST: March 12 @ 12:01am ~ 2:00am
From the EQ2 Forums:
- Weapon Damage Bonus and Spell Weapon Damage Bonus are now displayed under the Autoattack category in the character sheet window.
- Max Health % is now displayed in the tooltip for Health in the character window.
- Physical Damage Reduction % is now displayed in the tooltip for Mitigation in the character window.
- The Etyma Merchant Delvakin in Falinpol has several new consumables that may be purchased to assist you on your adventures.
- Those that have completed the quest ‘Putting the Rage in Ragefire’ may now purchase upgrades to some crafted consumables from Delvakin in Falinpol area of Vesspyr Isle.
- Characters that are already paid Heroic characters can no longer consume the heroic bauble.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Avatars (Contested Raid)
- Corrected a potential issue that was causing crashes during the Rodcet Nife encounter.
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- Adds in Zlandicar encounter should no longer be consumed after they die.
- Curse of Chaos should no longer hit the player Klandicar is currently targeting.
- Adds in the Pyrelord and Controller fight now despawn when they are defeated.
- Adds in the Pyrelord and Controller encounter are no longer showing as grayed out or broken encounters.
- Jardin can now be affected by spells such as Lifeburn.
- Cranial Capacitor’s will now stack with all other tradeskilled tools.
- Bleedout will now apply an outgoing heal debuff on your target in PvP combat.
- Countermoves has been changed to reduce latency. The effect now triggers 100% of the time when the wearer takes damage and has a chance to apply on attacks. It now applies 12% potency to the raid for 5 seconds.
- Energy Imbue now properly applies Ability Modifier.
Trackback from your site.